High Quality Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services
The 5 Things To Do To Prepare For A Health Inspection
1. Perform a safety walk through to ensure previous issues have been resolved, and to check for new issues.
2. Ensure the surfaces throughout the kitchen are clean and healthy.
3. Inspect the food and chemical storage areas to ensure proper storage and cleanliness.
4. Review your hazardous chemical program to ensure it is current and accurate.
5. Call AAA SuperClean – Inspections usually come as a surprise giving little if any advance noticed to prepare. We have passed every inspection on all the kitchens we service, and can guarantee that you will pass yours.
We carry a variety of certifications that allow us full access to kitchen areas.